For 20 years we have collected a large database of various specialists with the skills of reading technical documents, who have relevant expertise in oil and gas field, the technical features of the work and equipment, as well as professionals in the field of marketing and legal support, etc. Our linguists are highly skilled professionals; they perform translations of materials in various fields of the industrial sector (contracts, legal documents, any documentation on drilling, construction, geophysics and all technical issues). With years of experience in project management, the company RTG Tilmash Kazakhstan LLP is pleased to offer comprehensive services for linguistic support of your projects, namely:
- Editing of texts
- Formatting texts
- Linguistic Consulting: workshops and seminars on language and terminology
RTG Tilmash Kazakhstan LLP uses the following software required to perform the work:
- Trados Studio 2014 (with Multiterm)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0
- Visio 2003
- AutoCAD 2011 edition, and
- Microstation version 8.
Our work is always based on the following principles:
- The main criteria when making the translation to us is the quality and timing
- Full management of business processes
- The concept of co-operation
- Exact match of customer requirements
Components of a business process:
1. Careful preparations include deep analysis of the text and assessment of the scope of work, scheduling of the work, creation of project glossary and common language models.
2. Translation process is always accompanied by the constant stylistic, grammatical and lexicological checking.
3. Continuous quality control.
RTG Tilmash Kazakhstan LLP has developed its own system of testing translators.
This process uses a unique professional methodology of RTG, which resulted in the test where candidates are differentiated by 7 categories of professional level.
Testing methodology consists of 3 stages. The test results are given to candidates:
- Overall rating
After completing all stages of testing and finding candidate matching Customer requirements, additional interview are conducted with the applicant for their understanding of objectives set by the Customer and the terms of the contract on cooperation, such as work schedules, working conditions, working hours, disciplinary requirements, the amount of payment for labor, additional incentive payments, conditions of transportation to / from work.
Methods of assessment of local staff are the same for all candidates regardless of their place of residence. Thus, the testing reveals real potential of local staff and staff from other regions of Kazakhstan, which allows RTG Tilmash Kazakhstan LLP make the right choice of the candidate for the Customer.